LEO Pharma AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
LEO Pharma A/S (LEO Pharma), a subsidiary of LEO Foundation is a research-based pharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes pharmaceuticals in therapeutic areas dermatology and thrombosis. The company focuses on the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, skin infections, actinic keratosis and non-melanoma skin cancer, besides thrombosis. It also manufactures and markets products for the treatment of diseases in the areas of cardiovascular, bacterial infections, coagulation, osteoporosis and renal care. LEO Pharma markets its products worldwide and has presence in countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, North America, Central America, South America and Oceania. LEO Pharma is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
LEO Pharma AS Key Recent Developments
Mar 20,2018: LEO Pharma Appoints Rhonda Duffy To Lead Global Product Supply
Mar 05,2018: LEO Pharma and International Health Partners enter into partnership to help people in need
Mar 02,2018: A record year for LEO Pharma
Mar 01,2018: LEO Pharma sells portfolio of 10 products to Karo Pharma
Jul 27,2017: LEO Pharma Ranks Second in Global Clinical Trials Transparency AuditReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.