LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH (LEIPA), a subsidiary of LEIPA Group GmBH is a paper and board manufacturing company. The company produces magazine and packaging paper. It offers recycled fiber based light weight coated (LWC) papers for offset and rotogravure print processes. The company also provides offer coated and uncoated liners; boxes, pallet protectors, cartons, book cover boards; grammages; uncoated board; special paper products; composite materials; and business unit flexpack products. It serves the food, cosmetics, industrial, converter, and pharmaceutical and medical industries. It operates manufacturing mills in Schwedt and Schrobenhausen, Germany and Bukarest in Romania. LEIPA is headquartered in Schwedt, Brandenburg, Germany.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Key Facts
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Key Employees
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Major Products and Services
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - History
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Business Description
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Corporate Strategy
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Strengths
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Weaknesses
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Opportunities
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Threats
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, Key Facts
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, Key Employees
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, Major Products and Services
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, History
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, Other Locations
- LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, Key Competitors