Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd (KPI), a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, is a downstream energy company. It carries out refining of crude oil, production and marketing of refined petroleum products. The company operates refinery in Milazzo, Italy, and has retail service stations in Europe, and global aviation, commercial road transport fuel and lubricants businesses. KPI markets fuel, lubricants, diesel, aviation turbine fuel and other petroleum derivatives under brand name, Q8, outside Kuwait, mainly in Europe and the Far East. The company also conducts technical research through its Q8 Research & Technology facility in the Netherlands. KPI is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Petroleum International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 18,2017: CB&I to supply storage tanks for greenfield refinery project In Oman
Sep 15,2017: Huge Tank Storage Capacity Planned As Part Of Duqm Refinery Project
Aug 27,2017: Oman’s New Refinery Gets Into Full Project Mode
Aug 04,2017: Saipem To Win $800mln Contract For Oman Refinery
May 30,2017: Royal Boskalis To Begin Work On $513 Million Liquid Terminal At Duqm PortReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.