Kuwait Petroleum Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Petroleum Corp (KPC) is an integrated energy company. It carries out the exploration, drilling, production, storage, refining, processing, transportation, distribution and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, chemical, petrochemical and associated products. The company supplies fuel to motor vehicles, airplanes, ships, agriculture and power stations. It provides base petrochemical products essential for the industrial manufacturing of consumer goods. The company mainly operates in the Middle East, Western Europe, Far East, North America and Australia. It is fully owned by the State of Kuwait. It also provides support to the Ministry of Oil in its dealings with other member countries of the OPEC. KPC is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Petroleum Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 04,2018: Egypt's crude oil reserves down 25% since 2015
Oct 31,2018: KPC signs agreement to supply private Chinese refinery with crude oil for 1st time
Oct 30,2018: Kuwait Petroleum to provide crude oil to Chinese refinery
Oct 16,2018: Bangladesh tenders for up to 1.425 mln T of oil products for H1 2019
Oct 16,2018: Kuwait’s crude oil declines 25 cents on Monday – KPCReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.