Kuwait Oil Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, is an upstream oil and gas company. It carries out exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in Kuwait. The company also carries out onshore and offshore surveys, well drilling and development of producing fields. It transports crude from the producing assets to the customers, and manages shipping operations associated with the crude exports from Kuwait Ports. The company also provides marine technical support, firefighting services and oil spill combating and consultancy services. It has operations in Kuwait and the UK. KOC is headquartered in Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Kuwait Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Oct 28,2018: NPCC wins AED 850 million contract in Kuwait
Sep 17,2018: KOC provides update on production of oil and natural gas
Sep 11,2018: KOC launches gas pipeline tender
Sep 10,2018: Perma-Pipe International announces major contract award in Saudi Arabia
Sep 05,2018: KOC eyes producing 200,000 bpd in OctoberReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Kuwait Oil Co - Key Facts
- Kuwait Oil Co - Key Employees
- Kuwait Oil Co - Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Oil Co - History
- Kuwait Oil Co - Company Statement
- Kuwait Oil Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kuwait Oil Co - Business Description
- Kuwait Oil Co - Corporate Strategy
- Kuwait Oil Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kuwait Oil Co - Strengths
- Kuwait Oil Co - Weaknesses
- Kuwait Oil Co - Opportunities
- Kuwait Oil Co - Threats
- Kuwait Oil Co - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Oct 28, 2018: NPCC wins AED 850 million contract in Kuwait
- Sep 10, 2018: Perma-Pipe International announces major contract award in Saudi Arabia
- Jun 22, 2018: KOSUN Successfully Won Bid For Kuwait National Petroleum Project
- Mar 20, 2018: WorleyParsons Awarded PMC For Kuwait Environmental Remediation Program
- Feb 15, 2018: Vivakor Announces Oil Reclamation Contract In Kuwait
- Feb 11, 2018: Minister of Oil Inaugurates West Rawdatain Gas Production Facility
- Feb 08, 2018: KOC Inaugurates Gas Booster Station 171
- Feb 01, 2018: Inauguration Of Jurassic Oil & Gas Production Facility In Sabriya
- Jan 16, 2018: Odfjell Well Services Secures Long Term Contract In Kuwait
- Dec 07, 2017: KUFPEC TSD And KOC R&D R&T Visit To KUFPEC Australia
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Kuwait Oil Co, Key Facts
- Kuwait Oil Co, Key Employees
- Kuwait Oil Co, Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Oil Co, History
- Kuwait Oil Co, Other Locations
- Kuwait Oil Co, Key Competitors