Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. (KOWEPO), a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), develops electricity resources, and generates and supplies electricity. The company’s power generation portfolio includes Taen, Pyeongtaek, Seoincheon, and Gunsan power complexes consisting of thermal, hydro, solar and combined cycle power plants; and solar power plants at Samrangjin, Sejong City and Gyeonggi. It also makes equity investments in power generation plants overseas. The company sells the electricity it generates to KEPCO through Korea Power Exchange. The company has presence in the Republic of Korea, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Australia and the US. KOWEPO is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
Korea Western Power Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2016: KOWEPO Issues Tender To Buy 45,000 Tonnes Of Fuel Oil For June 2016 Arrival
Apr 15, 2016: KOWEPO Issues Tenders To Buy High Sulphur Fuel Oil For May 2016 Arrival
Apr 04, 2016: KOWEPO Buys 45,000 Tonnes Of Fuel Oil Cargo For April 2016 Arrival
Mar 24, 2016: KOWEPO Issues Tenders To Buy High Sulphur Fuel Oil For April 2016 Arrival
Mar 21, 2016: KOWEPO Buys 90,000 Tonnes Of Fuel Oil For April 2016 ArrivalReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.