Korea National Oil Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) is a state-owned integrated energy company that carries out the exploration, development and production of oil and gas, and stockpiling of petroleum resources. The company purchases and sells crude oil, distribute gasoline and gasoline oil and sells refined products. It also imports and exports crude oil and petroleum products, , operates and leases stockpile facilities, and provides financing services for companies in energy and natural resources industries. The company also carries out petroleum research and development, and offers technical support and evaluation services. KNOC operates oil fields in the North Sea and shale gas fields in North America. The company has operations in Asia and Oceania, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the Americas. It carries out energy projects on behalf of the Korean government. KNOC is headquartered at Ulsan, South Korea.
Korea National Oil Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2017: Harvest Operations Announces Successful Refinancing
Oct 17, 2016: KNOC Suspends Construction Work On Storage Tank In Ulsan, South Korea
Sep 23, 2016: South Korea Records 112.3% Increase In Iranian Crude Oil Imports In August 2016
Aug 22, 2016: KNOC To Withdraw From Iraq's Sangaw South Oil Field Project
Aug 05, 2016: KNOC in talks with Kazakhstan to drop oil field projectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.