Korea East-West Power Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Korea East-West Power Co., Ltd. (EWP), subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation, is a state-owned electric utility that generates and supplies electricity. It produces electricity from various sources including coal, oil, liquefied natural gas, mini hydro, and renewable sources such as solar, wind, biomass and bio gas. The company also offers plant construction, engineering, plant operations, and plant maintenance services; and financial investment services for exploration and development of mines. EWP serves in domestic and overseas regions. It has operating and developing interests in power generation facilities in South Korea, Guam Island, Philippines, the US, Jamaica, Vietnam and Indonesia. EWP is headquartered in Jung-gu, Ulsan, South Korea.
Korea East-West Power Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2017: Construction Scheduled for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in South Korea
Aug 29,2017: Hanwha Energy approves establishment of a special purpose company for constructing 50 MW hydrogen fuel cell power plant in Seosan, South Korea
Apr 12,2017: Fire breaks out at 16MW Springfield Power biomass plant in US
Mar 03,2017: KEPCO Signed technical cooperation agreement with East-West Power GenerationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.