Kohler Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kohler Co (Kohler) manufactures and sells kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors. Kohler's product portfolio includes bathroom sinks, faucets, soap/lotion dispensers, cabinets, chairs, cutting boards and colanders, liquid-cooled engine and chaise lounges. It offers these products under various brands such as Kohler, Sterling, Kallista, Ann Sacks, and Robern. The company also owns and operates hotel properties, golf courses, spa and restaurants. The company markets its products in various countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Kohler is headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, the US.
Kohler Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2018: Enel starts construction of new wind farm in US
Mar 06,2018: Kohler Co. announces power purchase agreement from Diamond Vista wind farm
Feb 13,2018: KOHLER Highlights Engines and Generators for Rental Industry Customers
Nov 09,2017: Green Building Industry Recognizes Kohler for Vision, Leadership
Oct 12,2017: Kohler's Support of WaterSense Program once again earns EPA recognitionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.