Koch Industries Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Koch Industries Inc (Koch Industries) is one of the largest privately held conglomerates. It operates in oil and gas, fertilizers, metals and mining, refining, chemicals and biofuels, commodity trading and polymers and fibers industries. The company and its sister company, Koch Holdings, LLC, owns a diverse group of subsidiary companies operating in various industries. Koch Industries supplies energy, fibers, chemicals, pollution control equipment, fertilizer, forest and consumer products besides offering financial services, pipeline services, ranching, engineering services and product handling and storage services. It also undertakes commodity trading and investments in new ventures and capital markets. The company maintains operational presence in major markets across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia-pacific and Africa. Koch Industries is headquartered in Wichita, the US.
Koch Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 09,2018: GENESIS ROBOTICS ENTERS INTO STRATEGIC VENTURE WITH KOCH
Mar 20,2018: How Rollbacks At Scott Pruitt’s E.P.A. Are Boon To Oil And Gas
Jan 11,2018: Innovative Technology Allows Refiners To Convert FCC Off-Gas Olefins To High-Octane Gasoline
Sep 15,2017: Koch Plans 40,000 B/D Of Fuel Imports To Mexico
Jun 30,2017: Rebirth Of Alberta Oilsands After Fort McMurray Fire Slowed By Oil Price SlumpReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.