Khatam al-Anbia - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Khatam al-Anbia (KAA), a subsidiary of Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), is a construction service provider in Iran. It primarily provides engineering and consulting services for roads and urban development, water and power, information technology, communication, mines and mineral, oil and gas, and healthcare industries. The company undertakes projects for dam, road and runway, irrigation and drainage, long tunnels and water pipeline work projects. The company also involves in building jetty and marine structures, reservoirs for storing oil, gas and its related products, and drilling in the sea and land. It also owns a fleet of special machinery and equipment such as tunnel drilling machines, marine equipment and vessels, fixed and mobile cranes, and construction machinery. KAA is headquartered in Tehran, Iran.
Khatam al-Anbia Key Recent Developments
Dec 30,2017: Zarubezhneft Submits Development Plan For Iran's Shadegan OilfieldReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Khatam al-Anbia - Key Facts
- Khatam al-Anbia - Key Employees
- Khatam al-Anbia - Major Products and Services
- Khatam al-Anbia - History
- Khatam al-Anbia - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Khatam al-Anbia - Business Description
- Khatam al-Anbia - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Khatam al-Anbia - Strengths
- Khatam al-Anbia - Weaknesses
- Khatam al-Anbia - Opportunities
- Khatam al-Anbia - Threats
- Khatam al-Anbia - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Khatam al-Anbia, Key Facts
- Khatam al-Anbia, Key Employees
- Khatam al-Anbia, Major Products and Services
- Khatam al-Anbia, History
- Khatam al-Anbia, Subsidiaries
- Khatam al-Anbia, Key Competitors