KfW Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
KfW Group (KfW) is a promotional bank that provides financing solutions to improve the social, economic, and environmental living condition around the world, primarily emphasizing on the promotion of German economy. It offers a range of financing solution for SMEs, environment protection, start-ups, housing sector, education, infrastructure, export finance, development corporation, and project finance. The group also provides advice and support for reform processes and investments in developing and emerging countries. It funds its promotional activities through international capital markets and bonds issued globally. The group has offices in Berlin, Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt am Main cities of Germany, and has representative offices across the world. KfW is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
KfW Group Key Recent Developments
May 18,2018: Ukrenergo And Kfw Discuss Details Of Implementing A New Project On Energy Efficiency
May 14,2018: Acousia Therapeutics Announces €10 Million Series B Financing to Advance its Hearing Loss Portfolio
Apr 19,2018: WAPDA chairman discusses financing of WAPDA projects with KfW
Mar 09,2018: Bosnia seeks to avert loss of KfW funds in wake of HPP Salakovac project pullout
Jan 04,2018: Ukrenergo To Modify Investment Program And Tariff For 2018 Already Approved By NERCReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.