Key Safety Systems Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Key Safety Systems Inc (KSS), a subsidiary of Ningbo Joyson Electronic Corp, is a supplier of mobility safety products to automotive and non-automotive markets. The company designs, develops, and manufactures critical automotive safety components and systems such as airbags, inflators, inflatable seatbelts, seat belts, and steering wheels. KSS also utilizes its products and technical experience to supply a wide variety of non-automotive businesses including military and commercial vehicles. The company has presence in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. KSS is headquartered at Auburn Hills, Michigan, the US.
Key Safety Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: Joyson Safety Systems names Guido Durrer president and CEO
Aug 23,2017: KSS announces senior leadership change
Aug 01,2017: KSS appoints senior vice president, Passive Safety Europe & President of Europe
Jan 26,2017: Key Safety Systems appoints vice president of global manufacturing
Jan 10,2017: Key Safety Systems appoints new senior vice president of global human resourcesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.