Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington (Kaiser Permanente Washington), formerly Group Health Cooperative, is a nonprofit health system that provides healthcare plans. The organization serves members and provides healthcare to communities in Central Washington, Eastern Washington, Northwest Washington, the Coastal and Olympic region, and Puget Sound. It also provides various healthcare, wellness and other programs and services, besides pharmacy services. Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute, the non-proprietary, public-interest research center focuses to improve the health and healthcare of Kaiser Permanente members and the public. The organization is a part of Kaiser Permanente. Kaiser Permanente Washington is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Key Recent Developments
Aug 20,2018 Large study finds HPV vaccination Does Not Negatively Impact Fertility in Adolescents
May 03,2018 Kaiser Permanente Donates $20,000 to Support Relief Efforts on Kauai
Mar 28,2018 DiversityInc Inducts Kaiser Permanente Into New Top 50 Hall Of Fame
Mar 06,2018 Nation’s Hospital Leaders Name Kaiser Permanente Top Health Care Organization
Jan 30,2018 Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Joins Hawaii Public Health Institute to Focus on Public Health PrioritiesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.