KPMG International Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG International) is a professional services company. It operates a network of independent member firms offering auditing, taxation, and advisory services. The company’s services include deal advisory, risk and management consulting, dispute resolution and controversy, tax advisory, financial statement audits, and dynamic risk assessment. It serves customers in asset management, automotive, chemicals, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, food & consumer goods, government & public sector, defense, human & social services, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, infrastructure, and other sectors across the world. KPMG International is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
KPMG International Cooperative Key Recent Developments
Jan 30,2018: KPMG appoints global infra finance head
Jan 17,2018: KPMG appoints new chair and independent director
Dec 18,2017: Richard Threlfall appointed Global Head of KPMG’s Infrastructure practice
Dec 04,2017: Judd Caplain named KPMG Global Head of Banking & Capital Markets
Dec 01,2017: KPMG appoints new Liverpool headReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.