KPMG International Coop - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
KPMG International Coop (KPMG International) is a professional services company. It operates a network of independent member firms offering auditing, taxation, and advisory services. The company’s services portfolio include deal advisory, dispute resolution and controversy, risk and management consulting, financial statement audits, tax advisory and dynamic risk assessment. It serves business, public-sector agencies, governments, and not-for-profit customers in asset management, automotive, chemicals, defense, energy, financial services, food and consumer goods, infrastructure, government and public sector, human and social services, consumer and retail, industrial manufacturing, healthcare, and other sectors across the world. KPMG International is headquartered in Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland.
KPMG International Coop Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: Planned Mexico refinery may face referendum
Nov 07,2018: Josh Linkner To Deliver Keynote At KPMG's 28th Annual Accounting & Financial Reporting Symposium
Nov 05,2018: Offshore wind: Ireland's economic and social opportunity
Jul 25,2018: Ukrenergo launched the establishment of a compliance office
Jul 16,2018: KPMG to open new office, bringing 110 jobsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.