KOL Perspectives: Upadacitinib for Rheumatoid Arthritis
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on perceptions of novel upadacitinib data in RA.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Efficacy & safety of upadacitinib in the SELECT COMPARE trial (csDMARD-IR patients)
- Efficacy & safety of upadacitinib as a monotherapy in SELECT MONOTHERAPY trial (MTX-IR patients)
- Views on dose response for upadacitinib
- Majority of KOLs had a positive opinion of upadacitinib’s efficacy, particularly vs. adalimumab, in the SELECT COMPARE trial
- Most KOLs had a favorable opinion of Week 12 upadacitinib data vs. adalimumab from the SELECT COMPARE trial
- KOLs appeared unsure of upadacitinib’s comparative efficacy vs. other JAK inhibitors, with many citing the need for head-to-head studies.
Reasons to buy
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: Five Europe-based & five US-based
- Interviews performed in Q2 2018
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Upadacitinib for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of rheumatoid arthritis
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications