KOL Perspectives: Selective JAK inhibitors in IBD
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of selective JAK inhibitors in IBD.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Maintenance data for selective JAKs in Crohn’s disease
- Differentiating strategies for selective and non-selective JAKs in IBD
- Choice of primary endpoints for IBD trialsꟷSelective JAKs’ expected efficacy in UC
- Real-world use of JAKs in IBD
- KOLs were broadly impressed with upadacitinib’s Week 52 data in Crohn’s disease, but views of filgotinib’s Week 20 data were mixed
- Most KOLs stated that upadacitinib maintenance data matched and reinforced positive expectations for upadacitinib in Crohn’s disease
- KOL consensus is that mid-range doses (6/12mg), or extended release equivalents should be used in upadacitinib’s Phase III program.
Reasons to buy
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our inflammatory bowel disease key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during June 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on selective JAK inhibitors in IBD
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications