Juice (Soft drinks) Market in France - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Juice (Soft drinks) Market in France - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Juice market in France.
100% pure fruit juice or vegetable juice with no added ingredients, except permitted minerals and vitamins for the purpose of fortification and permitted additives.
In April 2012 the EU approved new legislation banning the addition of sugar to fruit juice. A transitional period was applied; by the end of October 2013 all juices marketed in the EU, irrespective of origin, could not contain sugar. Products placed on the market or labeled before the end of October 2013 were permitted to be marketed until 28 April 2015.
If flavors or coloring from sources other than the reconstituted fruits are included the product cannot be categorized as a juice regardless of juice content. May contain pulp and cells from the same kind of fruit.
- from concentrate - the fruit/vegetable is squeezed and concentrated through evaporation of natural water content by evaporators, before being frozen and shipped to the country for use for packaging. The product is then reconstituted to its original strength by addition of the same amount of water
- not from concentrate - the fruit/vegetable is squeezed in the country of origin, lightly pasteurized and frozen or aseptically packed for shipment to where it will be sold. Includes Made on the Spot (MOS) freshly squeezed juice in countries where this volume is tracked (see also Made on the Spot heading)
- chilled - relates to products that are distributed and sold via the chilled distribution chain. These products will be marketed and positioned as chilled products and will usually be perceived by consumers as requiring chilling (although this may or may not be technically necessary)
- ambient - relates to products that are distributed and marketed via an ambient distribution chain. Note, these products may be placed in chillers at the point of sale, eg in convenience stores because consumers prefer to purchase a chilled beverage, but would not usually be perceived as needing to be chilled
- frozen concentrated juice (expressed in ready to drink volume) - where the reconstituted product conforms to the definition of juice above
Includes coconut water where the product is 100% pure coconut water. If water, sugar or other additives have been included the product is categorized as either a still drink or a nectar depending on juice content percentage.
Excludes carbonated juice (included in carbonates).
Excludes juice products marketed as baby juices.
Juice market in France registered a negative compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.96% during the period 2011 to 2016 with a sales value of EUR 2,814.66 Million in 2016, a decrease of -5.77% over 2015. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2016 and illustrative forecast to 2021 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Juice and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2013 to 2016, overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to France's Juice (Soft drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.*Note:
Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Overall Juice (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2021.
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2013-2016.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Juice (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.