Juhl Energy, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Juhl Energy, Inc. (Juhl Energy), formerly Juhl Wind, Inc., is specialized in the clean and renewable-energy industry. It offers a wide range of clean energy solutions with a focus on solar, wind, biomass and natural gas systems. The company pioneered community-based wind farms. It services every aspect of wind farm development including full development and ownership, general consultation, construction management and system operations and maintenance. Juhl Energy through its subsidiaries provides services to Farmers, Other large landowners, Industrial Sites, Commercial Sites, Municipal Utilities, Universities, Hospital campuses, Large-scale resorts, Wind Farm Operators, small Businesses, multi-site businesses such as banks, hotels, retail stores and among others. The company has offices in Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Juhl Energy is headquartered in Chanhassen, Minnesota, the US.
Juhl Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2017: GE Renewable Energy to Equip First Commercial U.S. Integrated Solar-Wind Hybrid Project
Feb 09,2016: South Dakota’s Davison County rejects Juhl Energy’s 20MW wind farm proposalReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.