John Holland Group Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
John Holland Group Pty Ltd (John Holland), a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd, is a provider of engineering and contracting services in Australia. It offers these services to social infrastructure, industrial, energy, resources, water, wastewater, marine, and transport sectors. The company renders a broad range of contracting services ranging from building and civil construction solutions in the infrastructure sector to the major energy, water, environment, tunneling, industrial, and mineral projects in the energy and resources sector. It also offers design management, systems engineering, network maintenance, asset management, and rail construction services. The company operates across Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. John Holland is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
John Holland Group Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2017: John Holland appoints new COO
Aug 03,2017: John Holland Wins Major Urban Taskforce Award
Jul 17,2017: Cross Yarra Partnership to build Melbourne metro tunnel and five new stationsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.