Japan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019
Japan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
The report provides the renewable framework of Japan. Its scope includes -
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy in Japan.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
- 2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
- 3 Renewable Energy Policy, Japan
- 3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 3.2 Japan Renewable Energy Policy Platform
- 3.3 Feed-in Tariffs for Renewable Energy
- 3.4 Amendment of the Renewable Energy Act (New Feed-in Tariff Act)
- 3.5 Renewable Energy Auctions
- 3.6 Strategic Energy Plan, 2018
- 3.7 Long-Term Energy Supply and Demand Outlook
- 3.8 Green Investment Tax System
- 3.9 Establishment of New Energy Development Organization
- 3.10 Renewable Energy Certificates (REC) in Japan
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Market Definitions
- 4.2 Abbreviations
- 4.3 Methodology
- 4.4 Coverage
- 4.5 Contact Us
- 4.6 Disclaimer
- 1.1 List of Tables
- Table 1: Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariffs, Japan, 2016
- Table 2: Renewable Energy Cost Reduction Targets, Japan (JPY/kWh and $/kWh), 2030
- Table 3: Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariffs, Japan (JPY/kWh and $/kWh), 2017-2019
- Table 4: Renewable Energy Market, Japan, Solar PV Auctions
- Table 5: Renewable Energy Market, Renewable Energy Certificates, Japan
- Table 6: Abbreviations.pdf