Jackson National Life Insurance Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Jackson National Life Insurance Co (Jackson), a subsidiary of Brooke Life Insurance Company, is a provider of individual and group annuity products and guaranteed investment contracts. It offers a range of annuity products including fixed interest rate annuities, fixed index annuities, immediate annuities, deferred fixed annuities, and variable annuities. The company also offers institutional products such as guaranteed investment contracts and funding agreements. The company is also licensed to sell individual life insurance products including variable universal life. It distributes its products through broker-dealer firms, independent agents, wirehouses, and banks across the US. Jackson is headquartered in Lansing, Michigan, the US.
The company reported premium of US$5,122.8 million during fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), as compared to US$169.1 million in FY2017.
Jackson National Life Insurance Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018 Jackson announces H1 2018 results
Apr 17,2018 Jackson names Scott Romine as president of advisory solutions
Apr 03,2018 Jackson earns awards for contact center excellence
Mar 15,2018 Jackson announces 2017 financial resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.