JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JA Solar) is a developer and provider of solar photovoltaic products. The company designs, develops, manufactures and sells silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules. It offers both monocrystalline and mulicrystalline solar cells and modules. JA Solar also provides EPC and project development services to independent power project developers and systems owners such as public utilities. The company markets its solar cells and modules to system integrators, project developers, module manufacturers and distributors. The company serves customers in various markets including China, Japan, Italy, Hong Kong, Australia, Germany, the UK, the US, Singapore and Belgium. JA Solar is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 06,2018: JA Solar's IP on Bifacial PERC technology patented in Japan
Aug 20,2018: JA Solar supplies mono PERC modules for the largest single-rooftop solar project in MENA
Aug 06,2018: JA Solar to supply 404MW PV modules to solar power station in Mexico
Aug 03,2018: JA Solar Further Expands Reach in Mexican Market
Jul 15,2018: Aramex Inaugurates 3.2 Megawatt Solar Photovoltaic Plant in DubaiKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company