Ivoclar Vivadent AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Ivoclar Vivadent AG (Ivoclar Vivadent) is an international dental products providing company. It manufactures material systems for high quality dental applications. The company’s products include impression materials, adhesives, temporary materials, restorative materials, all-ceramics, luting material, clinical accessories, equipment, Chairside CAD or CAM blocks, temporary materials, removable denture prosthetics, resin-based veneering and CAD or CAM materials, metal-ceramics, all-ceramics, alloys, and Resin-based veneering and CAD/CAM materials. Ivoclar Vivadent offers solutions for bleaching, desensitization, fissure sealing, fluoridation, bacteria control, tooth jewellery, and implant care. It operates through subsidiaries and marketing and sales offices in several countries. The company exports products worldwide. Ivoclar Vivadent is headquartered in Schaan, Liechtenstein.
Ivoclar Vivadent AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 23,2018: Ivoclar Vivadent: New product portal completes online service
Mar 22,2018: Ivoclar Vivadent: The 2017 Business Year
Feb 08,2018: Ivoclar Vivadent: 4th International Expert Symposium in Rome
Jan 08,2018: Ivoclar Vivadent: IPS e.max Shade Navigation App
Dec 01,2017: Ivoclar Vivadent expands its Corporate ManagementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.