Israel Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
Israel Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Israel’s defense budget demonstrated a robust growth over the historic period, increasing from $18.5 billion in 2017 to $21.3 billion in 2021, reflecting a CAGR of 3.55% over the analysis period. Over the forecast period, Israeli defense expenditure is anticipated to benefit from an overall improvement in the country’s economy and political stability which was absent since 2018. With successive governments failing to reach an understanding with the country’s opposition over the passage of a budget, parliament has failed to pass a budget since 2019. As such the formation of the new government under Naftali Bennett is anticipated to pave the way for greater understanding and ease in the law making process. As such the defense budget is anticipated to increase from $21.6 billion in 2022 to $24.4 billion in 2026, reflecting a CAGR of 3.11% over the forecast period.
This report offers detailed analysis of Israel defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Who Should Buy
- Hostile neighbors coupled with terror threats spur defense spending
- Qualitative Military Edge (QME): Israel faces myriad security risks from hostile neighbors and a multitude of active terrorist networks along its frontiers. The country maintains a relatively small standing military force, which is attributed to its relatively small population base. As a result, Israel’s survival is dependent on its ability to maintain a significant degree of QME over its adversaries.
- Conflict with Iran: Israel and Iran have shared a mutually hostile relationship for over three decades. The ties have deteriorated considerably in the last few years with both countries becoming involved in a series of conflicts and covert operations against each other. Severing all diplomatic and commercial ties with Israel, the Islamic government of Iran refuses to acknowledge the legitimacy of Israel as a country. With Iran supporting Palestine in the battle against Israel, the relationship has worsened
- Owing to the need to sustain QME over its prospective adverseries Israel's gross defense budget is anticipated to rise from $21.6 billion in 2022 to reach $24.4 billion, reflecting a CAGR of 3.11%.
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- Israel defense budget: detailed analysis of Israel FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Israel military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Israel military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Israel are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Israel defense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Israel defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Israel market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Israel defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Israel government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Key Market Trends and Insights
- Military Doctrine and Security Environment
- Military Doctrine and Strategy
- Primary Threat Perception
- Political and Strategic Alliances
- Geopolitical Social and Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy and Regulations
- Procurement Policy and Process
- Market Regulations
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
- Major Deals and M&A
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2021-26
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import and Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Export Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- F-35I Adir
- Dolphin class submarine
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Israel
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us