Irving Oil Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Irving Oil Ltd (Irving Oil) is an oil refining and marketing company that processes, transports, refines and distributes oil and natural gas. The company supplies heavy duty diesel and gasoline engine oils, hydraulic fluids and greases, diesel, heating oil, jet fuel, asphalt products and bunker, among others. It also offers specialty products and delivery services for liquid asphalt, jet fuel, and marine gas oil and bunker fuel. Irving Oil serves wholesale, commercial and retail customers. The company operates through distribution terminals, fueling centers, a fleet of delivery trucks and various retail outlets throughout Eastern Canada and the Northeastern US. Irving Oil is headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
Irving Oil Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 22,2018: NEB Denies Application From M&NP For Approval Of New Pipeline Service And Toll
Oct 26,2017: Irving Oil Ordered To Pay Can$4 Million After Lac Megantic Disaster
Oct 26,2017: Irving Oil Resolves Charges under Transportation Of Dangerous Goods Act
Oct 25,2017: New Gas Infrastructure On Horizon For Ireland
Oct 05,2017: Irving Oil Responds To TransCanada’s Decision To Terminate Energy East Pipeline ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.