Intermountain Healthcare Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Intermountain Healthcare Inc (Intermountain Healthcare) is a non-profit health care system. It provides health care services to Utah and Southeastern Idaho residents. It offers a wide range of clinical programs covering cardiovascular, intensive medicine, primary care, pediatric specialties, surgical services, behavioral health, neurosciences, and musculoskeletal areas. Its clinical services cover dialysis, environmental, food and nutrition, clinical genetics institute, imaging, integrated care management, laboratory, nursing, pain, patient and provider publications, patient flow, patient safety, pharmacy, rehabilitation and respiratory care. Intermountain Healthcare operates through hospitals and clinics at various locations including Burley, Smithfield, Tremonton, Logan, Providence, Brigham City, Heber City, among several others. Intermountain is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
Intermountain Healthcare Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 08,2019 R1 develops technology and innovation center in collaboration with Intermountain Healthcare
Feb 06,2019 Jintel Health to provide precision intelligence for the intermountain precision medicine program
Oct 29,2018 Intermountain Healthcare awarded $1 million grant by the National Institutes of Health
Oct 16,2018 Innovation and Long-time Partnership With Vocera Enable Quality and Efficiency Across Intermountain Healthcare
Oct 16,2018 Intermountain Precision Genomics launches NGS ONE genomics servicesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.