InterSystems Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
InterSystems Corp (InterSystems) is an IT solutions provider that offers advanced data management, connectivity, and analytics technologies. The company’s major products include IRIS for Health data platform, IRIS Data Platform, Cache, Ensemble, HealthShare, and InterSystems TrakCare. It serves healthcare, finance, business and government sectors. InterSystems’s major partners include TD Ameritrade, Kaiser Permanente, the US Department of Veterans Affairs, European Space Agency, Roche Diagnostics, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, and Kimberly-Clark. The company’s business operations span across Australia, New Zealand, Czech Republic, the Middle East, Finland, Russia, France, South Africa, Brazil, Germany, Spain, Chile, China, Italy, Sweden, Japan, the UK and Ireland. InterSystems is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
InterSystems Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 19,2019 InterSystems IRIS for Health Empowers MediWay Technology to Accelerate the Digital Transformation of Healthcare in China
Feb 11,2019 InterSystems IRIS for health data platform now available on all major cloud providers
Feb 11,2019 North Carolina Health Information Exchange gets modern makeover with SAS Analytics and InterSystems
Feb 05,2019 CommonWell Health Alliance launches CommonWell Connector Program
Oct 08,2018 Phillips-Medisize partners with InterSystems in connected health platformReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.