Integracion Energetica Argentina SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Integracion Energetica Argentina SA (IEASA), formerly Energia Argentina S.A., is a state owned energy company that constructs and operates natural gas pipelines. It stores, transports, distributes, markets and industrializes the hydrocarbons and their derivatives. IEASA conducts design, construction, commissioning, operation, development and maintenance of high-power eolic plants. The company also carries out generation, transportation, distribution and sale of electrical energy from both renewable and non-renewable sources. It also develops renewable energy generation and non-contaminating fuel projects, including eolic, biomass, hydraulic generation, solar, biofuel and other renewable sources. IEASA is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Integracion Energetica Argentina SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2019 Transfer of Ensenada de Barragan Thermal Power Plant
May 30,2019 Joint awarding of Ensenada de Barragan Thermal Power PlantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Report scope
- Integracion Energetica Argentina SA - Key Facts
- Integracion Energetica Argentina SA - Key Employees
- Integracion Energetica Argentina SA - Major Products and Services
- Integracion Energetica Argent