Insurance Company Profile: Aviva
This profile of Aviva provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth, its focus on digitization, its performance in the UK, and its marketing and distribution strategy. The profile also provides a comprehensive SWOT analysis.
Aviva serves 33 million customers across 13 countries with approximately 29,530 employees globally. Outside of the UK, Aviva has a strong presence in Canada, France, Ireland, Spain, and Turkey. In 2017 it sold 59 million policies globally.
Reasons to buy
- Aviva operates life insurance, general insurance, health insurance, and asset management businesses under one brand.
- Aviva Canada is the country's second-largest general insurer. The business provides personal and commercial lines insurance products to more than 2.8 million policy holders.
- Aviva saw significant growth in GWP in 2017 while maintaining a profitable COR.
- Learn about Aviva’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the group’s underwriting and distribution strategy
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
- Aviva: A Global Overview
- Corporate Structure
- Historic Milestones
- What Does Aviva Do Today?
- Product Overview
- Future Strategy
- Advertising Expenditure
- SWOT Analysis