2018 Insurance Company Profile: AXA
2018 Insurance Company Profile: AXA, profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, its marketing and distribution activities, and a SWOT analysis.
AXA Group is one of the largest financial services providers in the world. France is AXA's largest insurance market, followed by the US, the UK, and Ireland. It operates in four business segments: life & savings, property & casualty, asset management, and banking. It has a presence in 64 countries and serves over 100 million customers across the world, with around 116,514 employees.
Key questions answered
- What are AXA’s brands?
- What are AXA’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
Reasons to buy
- AXA introduced its new strategic five-year plan, Ambition 2020, on June 21, 2016 following the completion of its Ambition 2015 plan. The new plan is focused on two themes: Focus and Transform.
- In November 2017, AXA announced plans to simplify its operating model to enable its entities to speed up transformation in line with its Ambition 2020 plan. A simplified organization focused on fewer countries will allow it to grow business across its preferred segments to generate higher returns and create shareholder value.
- Learn about AXA’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
- AXA: A Global Overview
- Corporate Structure
- Historic Milestones
- What Does AXA Do Today?
- AXA Product Overview
- Future Strategy
- Advertising Expenditure
- SWOT Analysis