Infor Global Solutions Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Infor Global Solutions, Inc. (Infor), a subsidiary of Golden Gate Capital, is a provider of business-specific technological solutions. Its portfolio includes customer relationship management, enterprise asset management, enterprise resource planning, financial management, human capital management, product lifecycle management, performance management, and supply chain management solutions for manufacturing, construction and distribution companies. Infor offers its solutions to industries which include healthcare, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, industrial manufacturing, chemicals, communications high technology and electronics, food and beverage, and equipment dealers and service. It serves countries across Asia pacific, Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa regions. Infor is headquartered in New York, the US.
Infor Global Solutions Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 23,2018: Infor appoints Jonathan Wood as General Manager, IMEA
May 10,2018: Godlan, Infor CloudSuite Industrial ERP Specialist, Welcomes Laurie Croft as VP of Sales
May 01,2018: Infor Named A Leader in Nucleus Research Customer Relationship Management Value Matrix
Feb 26,2018: Infor Helps Organizations Better Manage Web and Mobile Applications
Feb 22,2018: Infor Launches Healthcare Enterprise AnalyticsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.