Ineos Group AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ineos Group AG (Ineos), a subsidiary of INEOS Group Holdings SA, is a chemical manufacturing company. It manufactures and sells petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. The company’s products include ammonia, nitric acid, sea salt, esters, bio fuel, sulphuric acid, amino resin, acrylonitrile, polyalpha olefin, specialty oligomers, formaldehyde, alkoxylates, phenol, polyethylene catalysts and styrene monomer. These products find application in coatings, wood finishing, paper, textile, decorative laminates, abrasive papers, construction, pharmaceuticals, automotive, and agrochemicals. It also offers technical services such as operations and maintenance training, advanced control packages and updates, trouble shooting assistance, and cost, performance and quality optimization programs. The company has operations in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Ineos is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Ineos Group AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 26,2018: Ineos and Spirit complete Clipper South field gas re-routing project
Nov 19,2018: Ineos in discussions to buy ConocoPhillips’ North Sea assets
Oct 10,2018: McDermott receives contract from Ineos for license and engineering of planned PDH unit in Europe
Oct 03,2018: INEOS Phenol plans to expand its plant in Mobile, Alabama US making it the largest phenol production unit in the world 03 October 2018
Oct 03,2018: INEOS Phenol plans to expand its plant in Mobile, Alabama US making it the largest phenol production unit in the world 03 October 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.