Indra Sistemas SA (IDR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Indra Sistemas SA (Indra) is a provider of IT consulting, outsourcing and technology services. The company designs, develops, integrates, and maintains IT services and solutions. It offers e-Administration, citizen advice services, digital cities, air traffic management, rail traffic management, ticketing and tolling, infrastructure outsourcing and applications management, security devices, secure mobile communications and business support systems. Indra caters technological services and solutions to wide range of sectors, including transport and traffic, energy and industry, public sector and healthcare, financial services, security and defense and telecom and media. The company operates through its subsidiaries across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas. Indra is headquartered in Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain.
Indra Sistemas SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 27,2018: Indra´s net profit increased by +82% in 2017, to reach 127 million euros
Jan 26,2018: Indra’s Board of Directors appoints Ignacio Mataix as Executive Director in charge of T&D business
Dec 23,2017: Indra’s board of directors names Cristina Ruiz Ortega as executive director
Nov 07,2017: Indra´s Net Profit Increased By +76% in 9m17, Reaching 85 Million Euros
Jul 28,2017: Indra´s Net Profit Increased by +23% in 1h17, to Reach 38 Million EurosReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment andacquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.