Indivior Plc (INDV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Indivior Plc (Indivior) develops and commercializes medicines for the treatment of opioid addiction. The company offers suboxone a monthly depot, and only approved film treatment for opioid dependence in the US. Its pipeline portfolio encompasses buprenorphine-based products, including C4X-3256 in pre-clinical phase for opioid dependence treatment; ADX-71441 in pre-clinical phase for cocaine use disorder; Arbaclofen Placarbil in Phase 1 for alcohol use disorder; and RBP-7000 for schizophrenia. Indivior offers products in the form of film, tablets, and subutex tabs. It offers its products in the US, Australia, Malaysia, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Canada and the UK. Indivior is headquartered in Slough, the UK.
Indivior Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: Indivior Sees FY 2018 Net Revenue and Adjusted Net Income Below Previous Expectations
Jun 28,2018: Indivior's Temporary Restraining Order is Extended
May 02,2018: Indivior: Q1 2018 Results
Mar 29,2018: Indivior Enters Into An Exclusive Global License Agreement For C4X Discovery’s Orexin-1 (OX1) Antagonist Program
Feb 15,2018: Indivior Reports Full Year 2017 Financial ResultsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company