Indianapolis Power & Light Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Indianapolis Power & Light Co (IPL), a subsidiary of IPALCO Enterprises Inc, is an integrated electric utility. It generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy; and produces electricity from coal, oil, and natural gas sources. IPL owns and operates power plants in Indiana. The company’s electric system is interconnected with the electric systems of Indiana Michigan Power Company, Vectren Corporation, and Hoosier Energy Rural Electric Cooperative Inc; and the electric system jointly owned by Duke Energy Indiana, Indiana Municipal Power Agency, and Wabash Valley Power Association Inc. It serves residential, commercial, industrial, and public lighting customers in the city of Indianapolis and neighboring cities, towns and communities, and adjacent rural areas within the state of Indiana; and participates in wholesale markets through the Midcontinent Independent System Operator Inc. IPL is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Indianapolis Power & Light Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2019: IPL selects OSI Technology for a new Energy Management System
Mar 18,2019: IPL encourages readiness as spring weather season arrives
Feb 06,2019: Polar vortex reveals growing role for gas in Midwest
Dec 05,2018: IPL and DP&L announce resignation of president and CEO Craig Jackson
Jul 19,2018: IPL reaches settlement in Regulatory Rate ReviewReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.