Indianapolis Power & Light Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Indianapolis Power & Light Co (IPL), a subsidiary of IPALCO Enterprises Inc, is an integrated electric utility. The company generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy. It produces electricity from coal, oil, and natural gas sources. IPL owns and operates power plants in Indiana. The company’s electric system is interconnected with the electric systems of Indiana Michigan Power Company, Vectren Corporation, and Hoosier Energy Rural Electric Cooperative Inc; and the electric system jointly owned by Duke Energy Indiana, Indiana Municipal Power Agency, and Wabash Valley Power Association Inc. It serves residential, commercial, industrial, and public lighting customers in the city of Indianapolis and neighboring cities, towns and communities, and adjacent rural areas within the state of Indiana; and participates in wholesale markets through the Midcontinent Independent System Operator Inc. IPL is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Indianapolis Power & Light Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2017: IPL, City of Indianapolis Announce Partnership for Innovative Street Lights Conversion Plan
Feb 24,2017: IPL withdraws rate increase request to cover cost of building new natural gas plant
Jan 24,2017: IPL offers five useful resources to help with winter electricity bills
Jul 12,2016: IPL and AES leaders officially open first battery-based energy storage in MISO region
Jul 07,2016: IPL to hold ribbon-cutting ceremony for its new battery-based energy storage facilityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.