Inbound Tourism Spending Habits in the Top 10 Expenditure Markets, 2021 Update
GlobalData’s Expenditure Markets In Focus report provides in-depth analysis of the top 10 inbound spending markets globally. Here, detailed commentary and analysis is provided for inbound spending in the US, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Mexico, The UAE, Austria, Thailand, and Turkey.
- Even with the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, the US topped the list as the nation with the highest inbound tourism spend in 2020.
- The global international tourism market is expected to recover in 2024 or 2025, according to GlobalData estimates. Out of the ten top markets (by inbound tourism expenditure) in 2020, seven are expected to maintain their positions over the coming five years.
- France and Austria are among the countries that performed better during the pandemic in terms of inbound international tourism spending. Both the countries experienced a lesser decline compared to other countries.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights for the top 10 inbound spending markets globally. Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the top 10 global inbound tourism markets are combined with a detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in these markets. Insight on key trends and issues in these markets is then given.
- Understand how the top 10 markets are expected to grow using historic and forecast market data
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends, growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by identifying the key source countries.
- Top 10 Expenditure Markets in Focus
- US: Inbound Tourism Spending Habits
- France : Inbound Tourism Spending Habits
- Italy : Inbound Tourism Spending Habits
- Germany : Inbound Tourism Spending Hab