Imperial Energy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Imperial Energy Ltd (Imperial), a subsidiary of ONGC Videsh Ltd, is an independent upstream oil and gas exploration and production company. The company has exploration and production licenses in the Tomsk region of Western Siberia, Russia. Imperial consists of four independent entities, which operates in the territory of Tomsk region including two oil and gas producing enterprises, namely, Nord Imperial and Allianceneftegaz; and service companies Rus Imperial Group and 50% owned Imperial Frac Service. The company also operates pipeline network, oil treatment facilities and custody transfer facilities located in Luginetskoye and Zavyalovo. It markets its oil through Transneft pipeline system. Imperial is headquartered in Tomsk, Russia.
Imperial Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 12,2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Key Facts
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Imperial Energy Ltd - History
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Imperial Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Threats
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 12, 2018: Operational Results Of 2017 In Imperial Energy Group And Plans For 2018
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Facts
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Imperial Energy Ltd, History
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Joint Venture
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Competitors