Idaho Power Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Idaho Power Company (Idaho Power), a subsidiary of IDACORP, Inc., is an electric utility that carries out the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution and sale of electric energy. Idaho Power is regulated by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), as well as state regulatory commissions of Idaho and Oregon. It provides energy services to residential, commercial, and industrial and irrigation customers. The company supplies energy through hydroelectric, coal, and gas-fired generation facilities and long-term power purchase agreements. It also undertakes the transmission and distribution of electricity through substations, step up stations, and underground and overhead line pole miles. Idaho Power is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, the US.
Idaho Power Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2018: Deal approves $216 million for Idaho utility's expenses
Apr 13,2018: Idaho Power proposes FCA decrease of 3.6 percent for residential customers; comment deadline set
Mar 06,2018: Idaho Power's request to change solar power practice faces local opposition
Dec 21,2017: Idaho Power Scaling Back Plans at Shoshone Falls Facility
Dec 13,2017: Comment deadline set for proposed settlement approving Hells Canyon relicensing expensesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.