ITC Holdings Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ITC Holdings Corp (ITC Holdings), an indirect subsidiary of Fortis Inc, is an independent electricity transmission company. The company owns, operates, maintains, and invests in transmission infrastructure. It harnesses system integrity and reliability, reduces transmission constraints, allows new generating resources to interconnect to its transmission systems and reduce the cost of supplying energy. ITC Holdings operates under the guidelines of various authorities such as Midcontinent Independent System Operator and Southwest Power Pool. It owns and operates high-voltage systems in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula and portions of Iowa, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota and Oklahoma. ITC Holdings is headquartered in Novi, Michigan, the US.
ITC Holdings Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2018: ITC Holdings Honored With EEI's 2018 Emergency Assistance Award For Puerto Rico Power Restoration Following Hurricane Maria
Jun 04,2018: ITC Holdings Corp. Honored with EEI s 2018 Emergency Assistance Award for Puerto Rico Power Restoration Following Hurricane Maria
May 14,2018: ITC Conducting Aerial Patrols Of Transmission Lines In Southeast Michigan
Apr 02,2018: ITC to Pass Through Benefits of Lower Corporate Taxes to Customers
Mar 07,2018: ITC to Conduct aerial patrols of transmission lines in southeast OklahomaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.