IHI Corporation (7013) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
-provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
IHI Corporation (IHI) is a heavy machinery engineering group. It provides technology oriented products and services to customers in the public, private and industrial sectors across the world. The group designs and manufactures a diverse range of products including ships and offshore facilities, structures, power and process plants, industrial machinery, aero engines and car components. IHI also provides total solutions covering engineering, procurement, construction and start-up for a wide variety of plant construction, such as oil refineries and petrochemical processing, liquefied petroleum gas, and pharmaceutical. The group has operations in Asia, Australia, North America, Central and South America, Europe and Japan. IHI is headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
IHI Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 31,2017: IHI: Delivery Of FPSO Hull For BW Offshore
Aug 23,2017: Japanese consortium secures EPC contract from CPGCBL
Aug 20,2017: Japan successfully tests a device that uses ocean currents to produce electricity
Jul 30,2017: Japanese consortium to construct a 1.2GW coal-fired power plant in Bangladesh
Jul 05,2017: Kyoto University: Successful power generation of 1 kilowatt by fuel cell using ammonia as direct fuelReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.