Hunt Oil Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hunt Oil Co (Hunt Oil), a subsidiary Hunt Consolidated, Inc., is an independent upstream company. It carries out exploration, production and development of oil and natural gas. In the US, it has acreage and active programs in the Williston Basin (Bakken) of North Dakota, the Permian Basin of West Texas, Eagle Ford Play of South Texas, and Appalachian Basin (Marcellus) in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Hunt Oil also carries out construction and operation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in Yemen and Peru. The company has operations in America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Hunt Oil is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Hunt Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2018: Peru LNG Plant's Operations, Exports Suspended Due To Pipeline Burst
Feb 09,2018: Peru LNG Ships 1st Feb Cargo To Spain
Feb 02,2018: Peru LNG Ships Five Cargoes In Jan
Jan 30,2018: EnergyIQ Unveils New Automated Workflow Functionality, Enabling E&P Companies To Dramatically Improve Productivity And Efficiency
Aug 01,2017: Peru LNG Ships More Cargoes In H1, Cuts Losses On Higher PricesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.