Hunt Construction Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hunt Construction Group Inc (Hunt), a subsidiary of AECOM, is a construction contracting company. The company carries out the construction of stadium, transportation, healthcare and academic buildings. Its portfolio of services includes construction management, consulting, design-build, general contracting, integrated project delivery (IPD) and preconstruction. Furthermore, the company offers support services such as building information modeling (BIM) and virtual design and construction (VDC) approach and capabilities. The company caters its service to several industries, which includes aviation, sports, healthcare, industrial, hospitality and convention centers. The company operates through offices in Texas, Indiana, Arizona, Florida and California in the US. Hunt is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Key Facts
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Key Employees
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - History
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Business Description
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Strengths
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Opportunities
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Threats
- Hunt Construction Group Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Hunt Construction Group Inc, Key Facts
- Hunt Construction Group Inc, Key Employees
- Hunt Construction Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Hunt Construction Group Inc, History
- Hunt Construction Group Inc, Other Locations
- Hunt Construction Group Inc, Key Competitors