Human Care HC AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Human Care HC AB (Human Care) is a provider of mobility solutions for people with special needs. The company provides healthcare beds, mobility aids, convertible chairs, and bathroom safety, and lifting solutions. Its product portfolio includes rollators, trolley walkers, overhead lifts, slings for adults and children, rail systems, floor level beds, transportation chairs, and related accessories for people with reduced mobility. Human Care also offers services such as training and workshops for products and claim management. The company offers its products to country council, municipal, hospitals, and nursing and retirement homes. It sells its products through subsidiaries in Australia, the UK, the US, and Canada and through distributors in several other countries the world over. Human Care is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Human Care HC AB - Key Facts
- Human Care HC AB - Key Employees
- Human Care HC AB - Major Products and Services
- Human Care HC AB - History
- Human Care HC AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Human Care HC AB - Business Description
- Human Care HC AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Human Care HC AB - Strengths
- Human Care HC AB - Weaknesses
- Human Care HC AB - Opportunities
- Human Care HC AB - Threats
- Human Care HC AB - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Human Care HC AB, Key Facts
- Human Care HC AB, Key Employees
- Human Care HC AB, Major Products and Services
- Human Care HC AB, History
- Human Care HC AB, Subsidiaries
- Human Care HC AB, Key Competitors