Huawei Technologies Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei), a subsidiary of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd, is an information and communication technology company. The company’s product portfolio includes mobile, broadband, core network, transmission network, and data communication products, besides value-added services. Huawei provides innovative technologies and solutions for all IP networks and facilitates the implementation of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) services. The company’s customer base includes telephone and Internet operators. It provides solutions to the industries including education, finance, healthcare, internet service provider, manufacturing, oil and gas, public safety, retail, smart city, smart grid, and transportation. The company offers products and services in Americas, Africa, Europe and Asia-Pacific, through its subsidiaries and offices. Huawei is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Huawei Technologies Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 23,2018 NEWS | Oct 23, 2018 Huawei's SmartWi-Fi Solution Enables Batelco to Achieve Premium Wi-Fi Coverage at Homes Batelco announced that it will adopt Huawei's SmartWi-Fi solution to provide customers with intelligent and seamless high-speed Wi-Fi coverage, and
Oct 19,2018 NEWS | Oct 19, 2018 Huawei and YITU Jointly Launched the Intelligent Campus Solution Huawei and YITU jointly launched the intelligent campus solution for enterprises at HUAWEI CONNECT 2018.
Oct 19,2018 NEWS | Oct 19, 2018 Huawei Wins Business Transformation Award and Nominated for Innovation Technology Award at the IoT Solutions World Congress 2018 The IoT Solutions World Congress 2018 recently announced award winners in four categories at a gala dinner
Oct 17,2018 NEWS | Oct 17, 2018 Huawei and Partners Release the OceanConnect IoT Cloud Service Industry White Paper to Build a Receptive Ecosystem At HUAWEI CONNECT 2018, Huawei released the Huawei OceanConnect IoT Cloud Service Industry White Paper and joint solutio
Oct 12,2018 Huawei releases FusionPower@Li-ion series large-scale data center UPS power supply and distribution solutionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.