Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei), a subsidiary of Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd, is an information and communication technology company. The company’s product portfolio includes mobile, broadband, core network, transmission network, and data communication products, besides value-added services. Huawei provides innovative technologies and solutions for all IP networks and facilitates the implementation of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) services. The company’s customer base includes telephone and Internet operators. Huawei categorizes its business operations into three segments, namely, Carrier Network Business; Enterprise Business; and Consumer Business. The company offers its products and services in Americas, Africa, Europe and Asia-Pacific, through its subsidiaries and offices. Huawei is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: Huawei starts string inverter installation at 50MW Malaysian solar farm
Aug 01,2017: Huawei names James Wu president for Southern-East Asia
Jul 27,2017: Huawei announces 2017 H1 business results
Jul 13,2017: Lisbon starts a pilot project using electrical energy smart meters
Jun 29,2017: Huawei's NB-IoT solution receives Best IoT Innovation for Mobile Networks award at MWC 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.