Hoosier Energy Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hoosier Energy Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Hoosier Energy) is a non-profit electric utility that generates and transmits electricity. The company produces electricity from natural gas, coal, and renewable sources. Along with Wabash Valley Power Association, it owns Holland Energy plant. Hoosier Energy carries out wholesale trade of electricity to its member distribution cooperatives in central and southern Indiana and southern Illinois through a system of transmission lines, substations and delivery points. It is a member of nationwide alliance of electric cooperative Touchstone Energy Cooperative. Hoosier Energy is headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, the US.
Hoosier Energy Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 06,2018: EDPR, Hoosier Energy executes PPA to Bring solar energy to Indiana
Apr 06,2018: Riverstart Solar Project to Create 200 MW of Power
Dec 19,2017: Slight increase in retail rates for the 1st Quarter 2018
Oct 26,2017: WVPA Joins in Meadow Lake Wind Farm Dedication
Oct 10,2017: EDP Renewables, Hoosier Energy, Wabash Valley Power Add 100 Megawatts of Wind Energy to the GridReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.