The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) is a not-for-profit organization. The company carries out the management and operation of horse race, football betting, and mark six lottery businesses in Hong Kong through its wholly owned subsidiaries HKJC Horse Race Betting Limited, HKJC Football Betting Limited, and HKJC Lotteries Limited. The company provides software technology development, computer hardware and consulting services. The company manages members’ social and recreational facilities. It supports charitable organizations and community projects in Hong Kong, through The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. The company contributes all the collected taxes to the Hong Kong administration. HKJC is headquartered in Happy Valley, Hong Kong.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Facts
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Employees
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Key Employee Biographies
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Major Products and Services
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - History
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Company Statement
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Business Description
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Strengths
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Weaknesses
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Opportunities
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club - Threats
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Facts
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Employees
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Key Employee Biographies
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Major Products and Services
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, History
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Subsidiaries